Wednesday 27 February 2013

Self-stirring Original Coffee Mug, Brown

Self-stirring Original Coffee Mug, Brown

Shock Sale Self-stirring Original Coffee Mug, Brown very cheapYou looking to find the "Self-stirring Original Coffee Mug, Brown" Good news! You can purchase Self-stirring Original Coffee Mug, Brown with secure price and compare to view update price on this product. And deals on this product is available only for limited time.

Self-stirring Original Coffee Mug, Brown On Sale

Price: $10.00    Updated Price for Self-stirring Original Coffee Mug, Brown now
Purchase Self-stirring Original Coffee Mug, Brown low price

Product Feature

  • Mug with the unique patented self-stirring design by InStirring
  • The truly original self-stirring mug! Just a spin or two and your warm coffee, tea or cocoa will mix by itself without the use of a spoon or batteries.

Self-stirring Original Coffee Mug, Brown Review

I was one of the original supporters of this product when it was on Kickstarter. I was a little disappointed when it was not funded. But luckily the creator has decided to still pursue this idea and put it up for sale on Amazon.

I just got my mugs yesterday and am drinking some tea with them now. It is working really well. Give it a few spins and your tea is well mixed up. The mugs look nice and are really indistinguishable from normal mugs when they are full. They are a great story and conversation starter because they will draw some interesting looks when you give your mug a few twists. I am sure the glass ones will be great for cocktails so that the liquor does not separate while you are consuming the beverage.

My minor complaints about the product and why I took away one star was because of a couple factors. Most importantly for me is that because of the fins in the mug, they take up some space. Because of this a standard mug is turned into a smaller 10oz mug. This is fine if you like your small drinks. I prefer large cups of tea so I would have really loved to see a true 16oz mug option. The second issue is that it takes a few more spins of the cup than I had anticipated. In the videos online it looks like with just two spins you can get a well mixed drink. For me it takes about 5 or so spins. This is partly due to the fact that I do not want to spill hot liquid if I spin it quickly.

I am very happy with my purchase. This is a cool product and I will surely get the glass cocktail glasses when they come out.

Most of the consumer Reviews tell that the "Self-stirring Original Coffee Mug, Brown" are high quality item. You can read each testimony from consumers to find out cons and pros from Self-stirring Original Coffee Mug, Brown ...

Buy Self-stirring Original Coffee Mug, Brown Cheap

No comments:

Post a Comment